Notes on a community in transition.

Wither thou goest I may or may not follow.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Guelph !

Voters of Guelph: I emailed the Ottawa constitutional expert Erroll Mendes about my concerns that when Harper illegally calls this election and cancels the by-election he will trigger a constitutional crisis.
The following is Mendes reply. "Dear Jerry, I agree with your sentiments. I think the only way to stop him is seeking a court injunction to stop him You or other voters in Guelph are in legally one of the best places to do that as he is about to invalidate illegally both the advance poll votes cast for the September 8th by-elections. I agree that his actions place a stain on our constitutional democracy in this country. All the best, Professor Errol P. Mendes Faculty of Law.

No comments: